(712) 432-1601 access 642878#.
Jubilee night is on Friday @ 10pm.
THEME: HIGHLY FAVORED
“And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.”
Confession: By the grace of God, I am blessed and highly favored. I am a partaker of all heaven’s spiritual blessings…” Ephesians 1:3.
MONDAY: SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND SUPERNATURAL FAVOR
- 2 Peter 3:18 (AMP) “But grow in grace (undeserved favor, spiritual strength) and recognition and knowledge and understanding of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (the Messiah). To Him [be] glory (honor, majesty, and splendor) both now and to the day of eternity.
Amen (so be it)!”
- Psalm 119:58 (AMP) “I entreated Your favor with my whole heart; be merciful and gracious to me according to Your promise.”
- Luke 1:80 (AMP) “And the little boy grew and became strong in spirit; and he was in the deserts (wilderness) until the day of his appearing to Israel [the commencement of his public ministry].”
- Luke 2:40, 52 (AMP) “And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of God was upon Him…. And Jesus increased in wisdom (in broad and full understanding) and in stature and years, and in favor with God and man.” 1 Samuel 2:26
- Acts 2:46-47 (TLB) “They worshiped together regularly at the Temple each day, met in small groups in homes for Communion, and shared their meals with great joy and thankfulness, praising God. The whole city was favorable to them, and each day God added to them all who were being saved.”
- In the Name of Jesus, receive the grace to hunger and thirst for more of God’s Word and power.
- As a Church, ask God to open up our hearts to Him and fill us with The Holy Spirit. Pray for the grace to live a life that attracts the favor of God.
- Pray for the patience to receive the kind of growth/training that is necessary for your spiritual assignment and calling. Pray that as a congregation our desire to grow and mature spiritually will increase.
- Pray for a fresh dimension of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ. Ask for the baptism of the spirit of grace, supplication and favor in Jesus’ name.
- Come against any form of confusion in the church, our homes and individual lives. Pray that our leaders will have an understanding of the times so as to be able to lead in the will of God.
- Pray for an outpouring of God’s spirit as we obediently fellowship together and grow in the word through our J Care meetings, group meetings, mid-week service, prayer meetings and Sunday services. Pray that through our ministry there will be a revival and explosion of the gospel in the RTP area in the name of Jesus. Ask God to also prepare the hearts of new people that will join JCCI in the name of Jesus.
TUESDAY: FINANCIAL FAVOR
- Deut. 8:18 (GOD’S WORD Trans) “But remember the Lord your God is the one who makes you wealthy. He’s confirming the promise which he swore to your ancestors.” It’s still in effect today.
- Malachi 3:10 (KJV) “Prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it”
- Psalm 84:11 (GWT) “The Lord God is a sun and shield. The Lord grants favor and honor. He does not hold back any blessing from those who live innocently.”
- Genesis 4:4 (NIV) “And Abel also brought an offering—fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering. “
- Genesis 26:12 (KJV) “Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him.”
- Exodus 3:21(KJV) “And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty.”
- Lord, teach me the divine secrets of prosperity. Receive the power to get wealth in Jesus’ name.
- Pray that the heavens open over our finances now as a church and as individuals in the name of Jesus. Loose angels, in the mighty name of Jesus, to go and create favor in your finances
- Pray that every good thing that has been stolen from your life be returned now by the favor of God. Pray that from now on the LORD will shield you from every financial embarrassment, shame and dishonor.
- Pray ‘O Lord by Your grace and mercy release upon your church the spirit of giving in the name of Jesus.’
- Pray that your offering will always produce a sweet smell of favor.
- Pray that the power of multiplication will fall on your seed sown and your finances.
- Pray for supernatural provision that wipes away any traces of lack and poverty- Ps. 23:1, Phil. 4:19.
- Let the spirit of favor be upon me everywhere I go concerning my finances, and let favor fill every emptiness in the name of Jesus.
WEDNESDAY: ANOINTING FOR DIVINE FAVOR
- Psalm 23:5-6 (KJV) “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
- Psalm 89:20 (ERV) “I have found my servant David and anointed him as king with my special oil.”
- Psalm 30:5 (KJV) “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning”
- Genesis 6:8 (KJV) “But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord”
- Daniel 6:3 (GW) “This man, Daniel, distinguished himself among the other officials and satraps because there was an extraordinary spirit in him. The king thought about putting him in charge of the whole kingdom”
- Esther 2:15, 17 (AMP) “Now when the turn for Esther the daughter of Abihail, the uncle of Mordecai who had taken her as his own daughter, had come to go in to the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king’s attendant, the keeper of the women, suggested. And Esther won favor in the sight of all who saw her……. And the king loved Esther more than all the women, and she obtained grace and favor in his sight more than all the maidens, so that he set the royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.”
- Thank God for a running over anointing of blessings, mercy and favor. Ask that God will release upon you and your family the anointing for uncommon favor.
- Pray that God’s special oil of favor will break every curse of failure and non-achievement, stagnation, rejection, affliction, spell, jinx, and enchantment in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to release the joy of the Lord that accompanies favor upon your home, children, and the works of your hands and all that pertains to you. Declare that any situation that has made you to weep is today replaced by joy and laughter in the name of Jesus.
- Like Noah found grace in God’s eyes, let me find grace in God’s eyes. From henceforth, any trace of disgrace turns into grace, shame to fame, labor to favor, and my story turns to glory, any form of pressure into pleasure and my pain into gain in Jesus’ name.
- Pray that God will distinguish you everywhere you go in Jesus’ name.
- Pray that like Daniel and Esther you will always be the preferred one. Pray that the favor of God will create strategic vacancies for you in the right places.
- Pray that when it is your turn for blessings, favor will speak up for you, resources will be in abundance and grace will elevate you above others in the name of Jesus.
THURSDAY: DIVINE VISITATION
- Job 10:12 (KJV) “Thou hast granted me life and favor, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.”
- Luke 1:78 (EXB) “With [or Because of] the loving [tender] mercy of our God, a new day from heaven will dawn upon us [the sunrise/dawn from heaven will visit us; a metaphor for the Messiah; Mal. 4:2].”
- Luke 1:36 (MSG) “And did you know that your cousin Elizabeth conceived a son, old as she is? Everyone called her barren, and here she is six months pregnant! Nothing, you see, is impossible with God.”
- Genesis 21:1 (KJV) “And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.” 1 Samuel 2:21 (KJV); “And the Lord visited Hannah, so that she conceived, and bare three sons and two daughters. And the child Samuel grew before the Lord.”
- Psalm 102:13 (KJV) “Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favor her, yea, the set time, is come.” Genesis 18:3.“
- Psalm 5:12 (NIV) “Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.”
- Psalm 126:1 (CEB) “When the Lord changed Zion’s circumstances for the better, it was like we had been dreaming.”
- Celebrate God for the light of His visitation, preservation and favor.
- With the visitation of God, command your star to arise and shine. Pray that any blanket of darkness covering your glory be destroyed by the Blood of Jesus.
- Come against the seed of impossibility and inability over every area of your life. Ask for the kind of transformation that Elizabeth had, from ‘unable’ to ‘able’.
- As God visited Sarah and Hannah, believe Him for a visitation that is miraculous, the kind that ends every argument. Pray for all who are trusting God for the fruit of the womb, for healing, divine acceleration and speed, jobs and new businesses. Isaiah 48:11.
- Receive into manifestation every past prophecy and promises of favor.
- In this prayer session, ask that the mercy of God will turn the tide in your favor.
- Pray that the LORD will convert every prolonged delay and demonic manipulation of your destiny to divine visitation.
- Pray that you will be in the right place at the right time and you will be ready for HIS visitation.
- ‘Father bless me and make me a blessing, make me an example of ‘the Blessed and the favored’-Gen. 12:2.
- God of pleasant surprises, visit my life with unusual breakthroughs in the Name of Jesus.
FRIDAY: DIVINE ACCESS AND OPEN DOORS
- Isaiah 45:1-2 (KJV) “Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: ” Psalm 24.
- Exodus 33:13-15 (KJV) “Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.”
- Psalm 44:1-3 (KJV) “For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them.”
- Genesis 39:3-4 (KJV) “And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand. And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.”
- Pray that every good door will be flung open. Take time to pray for our children for easy access into the best colleges and best employment opportunities in the land. Come against every spirit of rejection. Where you have been rejected, you will be accepted in the name of Jesus.
- Pray that the favor of God, will create strategic opportunities and open doors for you and your children…
- Pray that His presence will accompany our children everywhere they go In the name of Jesus.
- Pray that from now on you will not have to struggle to rise.
- Ask that the favor of God will help you to locate your open doors in the name of Jesus.
- Like Joseph, pray you will find favor in the sight of men of high degree, God will create space for you at the top. Thank God for He is our Help and He will order our paths to the helpers of our destinies.
- Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life and that of your family.